The topic of Physics is all about articulating points with real values. Physics formulas for all classes are one of the most effective formulas that can help students fetch high marks in their board examinations and other competitive exams.
Physics subject is involved in remembering and understanding a number of physics formulas and their concepts. The formulas will not only help students to ace school exams but also prepare them for various competitive entrance examinations like GATE, JEE and NEET.
Physics Formulas can be sometimes difficult to remember. It’s good idea to have a list of all important Physics formulas always with you.
Here we’ve have top 20 fundamental physics formulas:
- Work = Force × Distance
- Energy = Force × Distance
- Speed = Distance / Time
- Velocity= Displacement / Time
- Electric field = Electrical Force / Charge
- Force = Force / Area
- Volume = Length × Width × Height
- Mass density = Mass / Volume
- Acceleration = Velocity / Time
- Power = Work / Time
- Pressure = Force / Area
- Momentum = Mass × Velocity
- Area (A) = Length × Width
- Force (F) = Mass × Acceleration
- Pressure Energy = Pressure × Volume
- Impulse = Force × Time
- Linear momentum = Mass × Velocity
- Kinetic energy = 1/2 mv²
- Mechanical energy = Kinetic energy + Potential energy
- Angular momentum = Inertial × Angular velocity