Biology, the study of life and living organisms, is a fascinating and diverse field that encompasses everything from the smallest cells to the largest ecosystems. If you’re a student, a biology enthusiast, or just someone looking to test their knowledge, taking a Biology Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) quiz can be an engaging and informative way to challenge yourself.
In this article, we’ll explore some interesting and thought-provoking biology MCQ quiz questions with answers.
Q1. Protein is considered as a
(a) Body builder
(b) Energy producer
(d) None of these
Q2. Cellulose is the chief constituent of
(a) cell wall
(b) cell membrane
(c) secondary wall of xylem
(d) body wall of insects
Q3. Carrot is a rich source of vitamin
Q4. A disease caused by Protozoa is
(a) Common cold
Q5. Which vitamin is produced in human body by exposing it to early morning sun-rays?
(a) Vitamin A
(b) Vitamin B
(c) Vitamin C
(d) Vitamin D
Q6. Bone is used as a fertilizer because it contains the plant nutrient
Q7. Which of the following cells secrete insulin?
(a) Alpha cells
(b) Delta cells
(c) Nerve cells
(d) Beta cells
Q8. Blood pressure is the pressure exerted by blood on the walls of
Q9. Housefly spreads
(a) Common cold
Q10. ‘Lockjaw’ is the last phase of which of the following diseases?
Ans. (d)You may also like:
- [Human Physiology] Gastro-Intestinal Tract – MCQ Questions with Answers
- [Human Physiology] Respiratory System – MCQ Questions with Answers
- [Human Physiology] Cardiovascular System – MCQ Questions with Answers
- [Human Physiology] Nerve and Muscle – MCQ Questions with Answers
- [Human Physiology] Blood – MCQ Questions with Answers
- [Human Physiology] General Physiology – MCQ Questions with Answers
- Top 50 Biology One-liners Questions and Answers
- Top 15 Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers with Explanation
- [Top 50] English Usage – Interview Questions and Answers
- [Top 50] Logical Reasoning – Interview Questions and Answers