Talking about sharing in IELTS Speaking can be a challenge, not only for the vocabulary, but also knowing what to talk about. The IELTS Speaking Module is designed to assess your English Language Speaking Skills. To ensure a good score in the IELTS Speaking Module, you must study and practice the common Speaking Question types.
Get ideas on the sample answers below and practice to achieve your target band score. Here are some of the questions asked:
1. Have you shared anything with others recently?
Answer – Yes! Actually, I got a box of 6 bottles of red wine as a gift recently. Since I cannot consume all of that, I’ve shared 3 bottles with my friends, as red wine is a luxury here in Asia. I enjoy sharing alcohol with people, as it’s something that puts you in a good mood!
2. What do you like to share?
Answer – That’s an interesting question. I’m a pretty generous person, so I’m happy to share most of my things. However, I particularly enjoy sharing my food with others. I feel that food is one basic thing that undoubtedly makes everyone happy. It’s a win-win (always a benefit) situation.
3. What kinds of things are not suitable for sharing?
Answer – Well, for me, I’m extremely petite (small), so it’s difficult for me to share clothes with my friends. It’s quite a task for me to find clothes my size, so I don’t like to risk others stretching them out (to make bigger). Furthermore, I think it’s unsanitary to share certain items, like a toothbrush or a toothpick.
4. Did your parents teach you to share when you were a child?
Answer – Of course! Actually, since I’m one of 7 children, sharing was unavoidable. After one child grew bigger, we always shared their hand-me-downs (secondhand clothing).
Furthermore, during a meal, we each started with a small portion to make sure everyone got enough, then would go back for seconds (second portion of food).
You may also like:
- Speaking: The Broadcast: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Check For English Vocabulary – 17 PDF Books – Free Download
- [English Grammar] Fill in the blanks with Correct Form of Verbs – Practice Test 200+ Questions
- English Speaking Prompts: Enhance Your Fluency and Confidence
- Easy English Conversation Books by Robert Taylor – PDF Free Download
- Practice Test For IELTS – Part 1 to 10 – Free PDF and Audio CDs Download
- Four Corners – 4 in 1 Series – Full Download
- Vocabulary Building Books By Betty Kirkpatrick – Free PDF Download
- Grammar, Usage And Mechanics Language Skills – 6 in 1 Books – Free Download (PDF)
- Select Readings Books Collection By Linda Lee and Erik Gundersen – Free Download
Follow us on Twitter for more updates and the latest test tasks. If you want to support my work, you can buy me a cup of coffee here.