Grammar is the set of rules that govern the structure of a language. In English, grammar is an essential aspect of the language that affects how we speak, write, and communicate with one another. Proper grammar helps us to express ourselves clearly and effectively, while also conveying the intended meaning of our words.
There are several key elements of English grammar, including parts of speech, sentence structure, punctuation, and usage. Understanding these elements is crucial for communicating effectively in written and spoken English.
Macmillan English Grammar in Context is a series of books that are designed to help learners of English improve their grammar skills. The books are suitable for both self-study and classroom use, and they cover a wide range of grammar topics that are essential for effective communication in English.
Each book in the series includes a comprehensive introduction to the topic, followed by a series of units that cover different aspects of the grammar point in question. The units include explanations of the grammar rules, plenty of examples to illustrate the rules, and exercises to help learners practice using the grammar in context.
The books are organized around different levels of proficiency, from beginner to advanced. This makes it easy for learners to choose a book that is appropriate for their level of English and to progress through the series as they improve their skills.
One of the unique features of the Macmillan English Grammar in Context series is that it places a strong emphasis on the use of grammar in context. This means that the grammar rules are presented in real-life situations and contexts, rather than in isolation. For example, learners may be asked to analyze the grammar used in a news article or a conversation between two people.
By placing grammar in context, the series helps learners to understand not only the rules themselves but also how those rules are used in real-world situations. This can help learners to communicate more effectively in English, as they are better able to understand and use the grammar that they have learned.
Overall, the Macmillan English Grammar in Context series is an excellent resource for learners of English who want to improve their grammar skills. With its clear explanations, plenty of examples, and extensive practice exercises, the series provides learners with a solid foundation in English grammar that they can build upon as they continue to learn and grow in their English proficiency.
|S.No.||Book Name||Total Pages|
|1||Macmillan English Grammar in Context – Essential||233 Pages|
|2||Macmillan English Grammar in Context – Intermediate||233 Pages|
|3||Macmillan English Grammar in Context – Advanced||241 Pages|
- Speaking: The Broadcast: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Check For English Vocabulary – 17 PDF Books – Free Download
- [English Grammar] Fill in the blanks with Correct Form of Verbs – Practice Test 200+ Questions
- English Speaking Prompts: Enhance Your Fluency and Confidence
- Easy English Conversation Books by Robert Taylor – PDF Free Download
- Practice Test For IELTS – Part 1 to 10 – Free PDF and Audio CDs Download
- Four Corners – 4 in 1 Series – Full Download
- Vocabulary Building Books By Betty Kirkpatrick – Free PDF Download
- Grammar, Usage And Mechanics Language Skills – 6 in 1 Books – Free Download (PDF)
- Select Readings Books Collection By Linda Lee and Erik Gundersen – Free Download