Learning and Writing English doesn’t always have to mean sitting in the classroom and studying tricky grammar. In fact, you have to encourage yourself to do plenty of extra learning outside of the school. There are a number of ways to improve your understanding of the language, many of which can actually be a lot of fun.
Also Read: English Grammer Questions and Answers
As helpful as listening and reading tasks may be, you also need to use English interactively and practice your own skills. This practice set has 22 questions. Good Luck and do your best!
Choose the correct answer from given four options:
1. What can ________ do?
2. Let’s play ________ Badminton.
- None of these
3. I like both Chicken _____ Fish.
4. She’s my best friend _______ I will lend her my car.
5. He’s not clever ________ he’s very hard working.
6. Look at the picture ____ the wall.
7. This man has been living here ________ 1983.
8. Let’s swim ______ the lake.
9. He will be living here ________ he finds a job.
10. I’m Sumesh and this is ________ house.
11. We can go to Assam _______ we can go to Sikkim.
12. Let’s spend the night here ________ it is considered safe.
13. We will have to leave without him _________ he reaches in a few minutes.
14. Rajesh is sleeping ________ Ramesh is working.
- As if
15. I wanted to play ______ I was too tired.
16. We drove on ________ the landslide.
17. The man lost his wallet ______ his suitcase.
18. Would you like to go ____ ?
- none of these
19. I don’t know _____ you want to meet Rahul. He is not in town.
20. Mohan looks _____ he was sick.
- even if
- even though
- as if / as though
21. Gopal asked _____ he could go with them for the party.
- Whether / if
22. The teacher insists _______ I should be there.
- as if