Talking about advertisements in IELTS Speaking can be a challenge, not only for the vocabulary, but also knowing what to talk about. The IELTS Speaking Module is designed to assess your English Language Speaking Skills. To ensure a good score in the IELTS Speaking Module, you must study and practice the common Speaking Question types.
Get ideas on the sample answers below and practice to achieve your target band score. Here are some of the questions asked:
1. Are there many advertisements in your country?
Answer – Definitely, there are. They appear all over the place from the streets to social media with a high density. For example, there is a multitude of colorful flyers sticked on the street walls in Sydney.
2. Why do you think there are so many advertisements now?
Answer – I guess it’s due to the benefits of the companies. First, advertisements are the easiest way to reach the customers to attract their attentions to a particular brand or product. From that attractive information, customers will be able to choose an appropriate one. Second, it also plays a crucial role in marketing strategy that the company apply to attract customers.
3. What are the various places where we see advertisements?
Answer – Advertising is here, there, and every where. It gets to people through different types of communication such as flyers and banners on the streets or printed ones on newspaper, magazines or electronic ones on social media. It could be written, verbal or a short movie.
4. How do you feel about advertisements?
Answer – Sometimes, I find it a little bit annoying because the quality of the advertised products are usually overrated. However, there are other beneficial advertisements in supermarkets which has informative contents for customers such as on which days there will be promotions or which new products will be launched.
You may also like:
- At the Shops: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- At the Computer: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- At the Office: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Business: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Business Expressions: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Code of Practice: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Computers: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Credit Card Holders: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Employment and Training: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Finance: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
Follow us on Twitter for more updates and the latest test tasks. If you want to support my work, you can buy me a cup of coffee here.