Talking about Trust in IELTS Speaking can be a challenge, not only for the vocabulary, but also knowing what to talk about. The IELTS Speaking Module is designed to assess your English Language Speaking Skills. To ensure a good score in the IELTS Speaking Module, you must study and practice the common Speaking Question types.
Get ideas on the sample answers below and practice to achieve your target band score. Here are some of the questions asked:
1. Who do you trust most?
I would have to say my father. Although we have our differences, I know he is 100% someone I can count on (depend on). I feel that I could tell him any secret, and I know that he would never spill the beans (tell a secret) to anyone. He is a very trustworthy and sincere person.
2. What kind of people do you trust?
I trust people who are transparent, those who are open with their emotions. When I feel someone keeps everything inside, I wonder what it is that they have to hide, so naturally my trust lessens. Furthermore, I trust people who aren’t always just looking out to gain something for themselves, and someone who doesn’t have a criminal background, especially involving theft.
3. Have you ever lost trust in somebody?
Of course! In high school, my best friend and I were attached at the hip (very close). We used to have sleepovers (when kids sleep at each other’s houses) almost every weekend, until one day my mother discovered that my friend was stealing money from her savings jar. Since that day, I felt that I couldn’t trust someone who would take advantage of my mother who always opened her home to my friend.
4. Do you trust artificial intelligence?
That’s an interesting question. Well, I believe that technology nowadays is advanced enough to create intelligence, but I wouldn’t say that it’s equal to human intelligence. While a robot may be better on paper (objectively more intelligent), they lack feelings, which leads me to believe that they aren’t emotionally and/or socially intelligent, which ties everything together. So, all in all, I’m not overly trusting of artificial intelligence.
You may also like:
- Important Words Related To Tools and Post Office
- 50+ Words Related To Building and Camping
- In the Sea: Ocean-Related 100+ Words
- 50+ House-Related Words You Should Know
- List Of Important Farm and Flower Related Words
- 50+ Containers and Devices Related Words You Should Remember
- 80+ Clothing and Grooming-Related Words
- Important Words Related To Birthday and Body
- List of Firehouse, Bathroom and Beach Related Words
- Important Sports And Story Words You Should Know
Follow us on Twitter for more updates and the latest test tasks. If you want to support my work, you can buy me a cup of coffee here.