Talking about rubbish or garbage in IELTS Speaking can be a challenge, not only for the vocabulary, but also knowing what to talk about. The IELTS Speaking Module is designed to assess your English Language Speaking Skills. To ensure a good score in the IELTS Speaking Module, you must study and practice the common Speaking Question types.
Get ideas on the sample answers below and practice to achieve your target band score. Here are some of the questions asked:
1. How do you feel when you see people throw garbage on the street?
Answer – To a larger extent, I deem littering is a socially unacceptable act as this habit tends to take a heavy toll on the environment!. Suppose that everyone drops a piece of trash on the street, the cumulative amount would be unimaginable.
2. What do you do with garbage when you are on the street?
Answer – I proudly say that l’m in the habit of picking up the trash I come across while walking on the street. The reason is that I just want our local environment to look spotlessly clean , such actions are as simple as ABC but mean a lot in terms of environmental protection
3. Do you think your city is clean or not?
Answer – It’s a crying shame but the city I’m living in is not clean and tidy as it should be. Trash is strewn all over the place, from used water bottles, candy wrappers and so on. I guess it’s high time people became/should become more environmentally conscious
4. Have you ever done anything to help the environment?
Answer – I could definitely do more! However, I think that small actions do count. I always carry my trash home with me to throw away if there isn’t a public garbage bin available. I would feel so guilty blatantly littering!
Moreover, I choose to ride my bicycle or walk when transportation isn’t needed. Lastly, I opt (choose) to not get a plastic bag when they are unnecessary in stores.
You may also like:
- Important Words Related To Tools and Post Office
- 50+ Words Related To Building and Camping
- In the Sea: Ocean-Related 100+ Words
- 50+ House-Related Words You Should Know
- List Of Important Farm and Flower Related Words
- 50+ Containers and Devices Related Words You Should Remember
- 80+ Clothing and Grooming-Related Words
- Important Words Related To Birthday and Body
- List of Firehouse, Bathroom and Beach Related Words
- Important Sports And Story Words You Should Know
Follow us on Twitter for more updates and the latest test tasks. If you want to support my work, you can buy me a cup of coffee here.