Talking about rings in IELTS Speaking can be a challenge, not only for the vocabulary, but also knowing what to talk about. The IELTS Speaking Module is designed to assess your English Language Speaking Skills. To ensure a good score in the IELTS Speaking Module, you must study and practice the common Speaking Question types.
Get ideas on the sample answers below and practice to achieve your target band score. Here are some of the questions asked:
1. Do you wear rings?
Answer – I often have a ring on, as a piece of accessory. I reckon people look more stylish with a ring on their finger, kind of a way to draw others’ attention.
2. Have you ever bought any rings?
Answer – Sometimes, a ring is quite durable and I can wear it for years. However, when there’s a type of ring I like when going shopping, I will definitely go the extra mile to buy another one. I’m quite fashion-conscious.
3. Who do you buy rings for?
Answer – I guess rings are not a really common gift as some people don’t prefer wearing them, if there’s someone I buy rings for, I would say it is my future wife/husband.
You may also like:
- [Learn English] 250+ One Word Substitutions
- Basic IELTS Speaking Questions and Answers
- 48 City Related Words And Their Meanings
- English Collocation Exercise with Answers
- Common English Grammar Mistakes You Need To Know
- General IELTS Writing Tips: How Can Your Improve Your Score
- What is Register in English Grammar?
- When to Use Parallelism in English – A Brief Guide
- 7 Categories of Idioms with Meaning and Examples
- Basic Forms of English Verb Tenses – Tabular View with Examples
Follow us on Twitter for more updates and the latest test tasks. If you want to support my work, you can buy me a cup of coffee here.