The topics in IELTS Speaking Exam are always about something familiar to you, such as “What you do”, “How are you? etc.
You should not speak too quickly or too slowly. It is also important to have good intonation and stress. You will not get a high score if you are too hesitant and have too many pauses when you speak, although a few pauses to collect your thoughts are fine.
Try not to speak too quickly, either. Rapid speech often indicates a lack of cohesion in what you are saying and severely affects the rhythm and flow of your speech.
Below is the list of few IELTS Speaking Questions by Mark Allen in Photography category:
Question – Do you like to take photographs?
Answer – Yes, I like to take photographs. it’s great fun, and then afterwards you can always have the photos, and remember the good times you’ve had.
Note: I like photography. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Through photography, you can find beauty in the most unlikely of places. Photographs are a means of showing and sharing experiences with those close by, or with the world. You put a little of your own self in every picture.
Yes I like photography. I just started and am doing good. It’s so much fun!
Question – When (=On what occasions) do you take photos?
Answer – Well, usually I take photos when I go out somewhere, to a park or to the beach or to a party. When it’s somebody’d birthday, Spring Festival, at graduations, or any other important occasion, I take photos.
Question – What kind of photos do you like to take?
Answer – Mostly, I like to take pictures of nature or of beautiful scenery. Also I like to take silly pictures with my friends. We always laugh a lot and have a good time.
Note: Animals and nature. I hate taking pictures of people because they are always posing and looking unreal, but animals and nature, are so natural and beautiful.
I am in no way a professional photographer, but I like to carry my camera around just in case I see something of interest, something beautiful that I’d like to capture. I also like to take photos of the people around me. Years later, I look at these photos and they help me to remember some great times in my life.
Question – Is photography a popular hobby in China?
Answer – I think so. When Chinese people go out together, they often take photos of each other, or of the places they visit.
Question – Do Chinese people like to visit photographic exhibitions?
Answer – You know that I don’t really visit photographic exhibitions because they are a little hard to find here in China. There are some, but the content is really not so interesting.
- Speaking: The Broadcast: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Check For English Vocabulary – 17 PDF Books – Free Download
- [English Grammar] Fill in the blanks with Correct Form of Verbs – Practice Test 200+ Questions
- English Speaking Prompts: Enhance Your Fluency and Confidence
- Easy English Conversation Books by Robert Taylor – PDF Free Download
- Practice Test For IELTS – Part 1 to 10 – Free PDF and Audio CDs Download
- Four Corners – 4 in 1 Series – Full Download
- Vocabulary Building Books By Betty Kirkpatrick – Free PDF Download
- Grammar, Usage And Mechanics Language Skills – 6 in 1 Books – Free Download (PDF)
- Select Readings Books Collection By Linda Lee and Erik Gundersen – Free Download