Talking about patience in IELTS Speaking can be a challenge, not only for the vocabulary, but also knowing what to talk about. The IELTS Speaking Module is designed to assess your English Language Speaking Skills. To ensure a good score in the IELTS Speaking Module, you must study and practice the common Speaking Question types.
Get ideas on the sample answers below and practice to achieve your target band score. Here are some of the questions asked:
1. Do you have patience?
Answer – Not at all! I’m quite an impatient person. I often feel on edge (stressed), especially when I’m behind the wheel or waiting in line. Moreover, I like immediate gratification, so I tend to lose my patience when I cannot obtain this. This is one my biggest downfalls (bad personality traits).
2. Do most people in your country have patience?
Answer – Not really. Since I come from a country of people who are used to having all conveniences at their fingertips (something easily accessible), they often become impatient when this doesn’t happen.
Furthermore, people spend a lot of time commuting (traveling from home to work) to their offices in the mornings, which tends to leave them feeling antsy (anxious) as well as angry at other drivers.
3. Have you ever lost patience?
Answer – Who hasn’t? There have been several instances. I once became quite impatient while I was waiting in a convenience store, not to mention with people cutting the line repeatedly, and I just left my items there idly (not doing anything) and stormed out (left angrily) of the store.
4. When do you need patience the most?
Answer – That’s a difficult question. I think having patience in general is quite a virtue (a good trait). I think it’s good to have it with your life in general.
When you have this, I imagine your life goes more at ease from step to step. Moreover, I think it’s important to have it with your children so that they aren’t raised in an angry environment, and furthermore so they can develop it later on in life.
You may also like:
- At the Shops: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- At the Computer: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- At the Office: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Business: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Business Expressions: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Code of Practice: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Computers: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Credit Card Holders: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Employment and Training: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Finance: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
Follow us on Twitter for more updates and the latest test tasks. If you want to support my work, you can buy me a cup of coffee here.