Talking about Outdoor Activities in IELTS Speaking can be a challenge, not only for the vocabulary, but also knowing what to talk about. The IELTS Speaking Module is designed to assess your English Language Speaking Skills. To ensure a good score in the IELTS Speaking Module, you must study and practice the common Speaking Question types.
Get ideas on the sample answers below and practice to achieve your target band score. Here are some of the questions asked:
1. How often do you go outside every week?
Answer – It’s not a certain thing though. When I am free of worries about test or homework, I could go outside a lot, such as going shopping or hanging out with my friends. But when I am busy with my studying or test preparation, I could stay at school for weeks.
2. Do you spend enough time doing outdoor activities?
Answer – I should not say enough. You know, I’m a senior in college, so I have my papers to write, I have the IELTS exam to prepare for, and I love to stay with my classmates for the already-limited time on the campus. So I do not have many chances to take part in outdoor activities this term.
3. What’s the amount of exercise that modern people do?
Answer – A lot of people care about their physical health and would go to fitness centers or do outdoor activities regularly. However, a lot of others also tend to stay at home more and might be too lazy to work out regularly. It’s really bad for their health.
4. What kind of outdoor activity do you often do?
Answer – I usually go hiking and play badminton in the park during my spare time. I think hiking is good for my health and can help me get close to the nature. Playing badminton is good for me to stretch my arms after a whole day’s work or study.
5. What’re the advantages of outdoor activities?
Answer – Outdoor activities are good for children. They could help children develop their physical potential and can also teach children teamwork skills through some group activities. Nowadays, children usually need to study a lot. If they can get outside to breathe some fresh air, I believe they can work more effectively.
You may also like:
- [Learn English] 250+ One Word Substitutions
- Basic IELTS Speaking Questions and Answers
- 48 City Related Words And Their Meanings
- English Collocation Exercise with Answers
- Common English Grammar Mistakes You Need To Know
- General IELTS Writing Tips: How Can Your Improve Your Score
- What is Register in English Grammar?
- When to Use Parallelism in English – A Brief Guide
- 7 Categories of Idioms with Meaning and Examples
- Basic Forms of English Verb Tenses – Tabular View with Examples
Follow us on Twitter for more updates and the latest test tasks. If you want to support my work, you can buy me a cup of coffee here.