Talking about jeans in IELTS Speaking can be a challenge, not only for the vocabulary, but also knowing what to talk about. The IELTS Speaking Module is designed to assess your English Language Speaking Skills. To ensure a good score in the IELTS Speaking Module, you must study and practice the common Speaking Question types.
Get ideas on the sample answers below and practice to achieve your target band score. Here are some of the questions asked:
1. Do you like wearing jeans?
Answer – Not too much. For some reason, I don’t feel attractive when I wear them. I much prefer a dress or romper instead. When I wear jeans, I feel too plain and not elegant enough. Furthermore, it’s hot and humid where I live, so jeans tend to stick to me.
2. How often do you wear jeans?
Answer – Just from December to February, as my city is constantly hot. I wear them for casual outfits and sometimes even dress them up with a cute top and heels to go out at night. However, in the summer, as little clothes as possible is best in my city with its heat.
3. When did you start wearing jeans?
Answer – Ever since I can remember! Jeans are a stitch (centre) l in all of our wardrobes in my country. My parents dressed me in jeans ever since I was a small child, and I’ve carried this through to adulthood.
4. Did you wear jeans at school?
Answer – No, never. As I attended a Catholic school, I was always obligated to wear a uniform, which consisted of a button-up blouse, pleated skirt, knee high socks, and dress shoes. We occasionally had dress-down (casual) days where we could wear our own clothes, though. In that case, yes I wore jeans.
5. Would you say jeans are popular in your country?
Answer – Very much so! They are an essential. People wear them in all different shapes, sizes, and colors. Along with blue jeans, people also like to wear black, white, and bright colored jeans. Moreover, people tend to dress up black or white jeans for work quite often.
6. Would you buy an expensive pair of jeans?
Answer – Hmm, perhaps. I would much rather buy an expensive dress or high heels, but I can see how buying a pair of expensive jeans in worthwhile (meaningful). For example, you may buy a pair of Levi jeans that last you a lifetime!
You may also like:
- Important Words Related To Tools and Post Office
- 50+ Words Related To Building and Camping
- In the Sea: Ocean-Related 100+ Words
- 50+ House-Related Words You Should Know
- List Of Important Farm and Flower Related Words
- 50+ Containers and Devices Related Words You Should Remember
- 80+ Clothing and Grooming-Related Words
- Important Words Related To Birthday and Body
- List of Firehouse, Bathroom and Beach Related Words
- Important Sports And Story Words You Should Know
Follow us on Twitter for more updates and the latest test tasks. If you want to support my work, you can buy me a cup of coffee here.