Science is a systematic and logical approach to investigating the natural world. It involves the formulation of hypotheses and theories, gathering and analyzing data, and drawing conclusions based on evidence.
Preparing for a science quiz can involve reviewing lecture notes, reading textbooks, and practicing sample questions. It can be helpful to study regularly and to create outlines or summaries to aid in review.
1. Which disease is caused by deficiency of Vitamin B?
Answer – Beri-Beri
2. Which disease is caused by deficiency of Vitamin C?
Answer – Scurvy
3. Which vitamin is not present in milk?
Answer – Vitamin C
4. Which disease is caused by deficiency of Vitamin D?
Answer – Rickets
5. Deficiency of which vitamin does not allow blood to clot?
Answer – Vitamin K
6. Which disease is caused by deficiency of Vitamin E?
Answer – Infertility
7. What is the chemical name of Vitamin C?
Answer – Ascorbic Acid
8. What are the fat soluble vitamins?
Answer – A and E
9. What is the chemical name of common salt?
Answer – NaCl (Sodium Chloride)
10. What is the chemical name of laughing gas?
Answer – Nitrous Oxide (N2O)
11. What is the chemical name of washing soda?
Answer – Sodium carbonate
12. Brass is a mixture of which two metals?
Answer – Copper and Zinc
13. Calciferol is the chemical name of which vitamin?
Answer – Vitamin D
14. Which part of the eye is donated in eye donation?
Answer – Cornea
15. Which vitamin contains cobalt?
Answer – Vitamin B-12
16. What is called the powerhouse of the cell?
Answer – Mitochondria
17. In which part of our body are red blood cells formed?
Answer – Bone Marrow
18. When is National Science Day celebrated?
Answer – 28 February
19. Which instrument is used to measure blood pressure?
Answer – Sphygmomanometer
- The Principal Causes of Pollution – A Comprehensive Overview
- Thermal Pollution – Causes, Effects, and Solutions
- What is Noise Pollution?
- Why Are Bacteria and Microbes Afraid of UV Light?
- Soil Pollution – Causes, Effects, and Solutions
- Did You Know Elephants Don’t Get Cancer?
- Why Mosquitoes Don’t Carry HIV?
- What is Litmus Paper? How does it work?
- Biology MCQ Quiz Questions with Answers
- The Elemental Composition of the Human Body – A Fundamental Breakdown