Science is a systematic and logical approach to investigating the natural world. It involves the formulation of hypotheses and theories, gathering and analyzing data, and drawing conclusions based on evidence.
Preparing for a science quiz can involve reviewing lecture notes, reading textbooks, and practicing sample questions. It can be helpful to study regularly and to create outlines or summaries to aid in review.
1. Which disease is caused by deficiency of Vitamin B?
Answer – Beri-Beri
2. Which disease is caused by deficiency of Vitamin C?
Answer – Scurvy
3. Which vitamin is not present in milk?
Answer – Vitamin C
4. Which disease is caused by deficiency of Vitamin D?
Answer – Rickets
5. Deficiency of which vitamin does not allow blood to clot?
Answer – Vitamin K
6. Which disease is caused by deficiency of Vitamin E?
Answer – Infertility
7. What is the chemical name of Vitamin C?
Answer – Ascorbic Acid
8. What are the fat soluble vitamins?
Answer – A and E
9. What is the chemical name of common salt?
Answer – NaCl (Sodium Chloride)
10. What is the chemical name of laughing gas?
Answer – Nitrous Oxide (N2O)
11. What is the chemical name of washing soda?
Answer – Sodium carbonate
12. Brass is a mixture of which two metals?
Answer – Copper and Zinc
13. Calciferol is the chemical name of which vitamin?
Answer – Vitamin D
14. Which part of the eye is donated in eye donation?
Answer – Cornea
15. Which vitamin contains cobalt?
Answer – Vitamin B-12
16. What is called the powerhouse of the cell?
Answer – Mitochondria
17. In which part of our body are red blood cells formed?
Answer – Bone Marrow
18. When is National Science Day celebrated?
Answer – 28 February
19. Which instrument is used to measure blood pressure?
Answer – Sphygmomanometer
- Top 50 Biology One-liners Questions and Answers
- Exploring the Fundamentals of Human Geography: A Review of the NCERT Book
- Top 50 Geography One Liner Questions and Answers
- Important Science Quiz Questions With Answers
- Top 50 One Liner Science Questions
- 35 Amazing Facts of Plants You Need To Know
- Top 50 Interesting Science Facts
- Global Warming & Its Effects – A Brief Guide
- [Science] 500+ Marine Biology Review Questions
- [Science] Discovery of Photosynthesis and Its Stages