Talking about dream in IELTS Speaking can be a challenge, not only for the vocabulary, but also knowing what to talk about. The IELTS Speaking Module is designed to assess your English Language Speaking Skills. To ensure a good score in the IELTS Speaking Module, you must study and practice the common Speaking Question types.
Get ideas on the sample answers below and practice to achieve your target band score. Here are some of the questions asked:
1. Do you like your dreams at night?
Answer – For me, the answer is obviously no. This is mainly because I often dream about the bad experiences in the past, which makes me have a sinking feeling when waking up and put me in such a bad mood all day long.
2. Do you remember your dream when you wake up?
Answer – Well, honestly, I completely forget most dreams I have been through. However, sometimes I had vivid dreams which regularly haunted me. Every now and then, I had really pleasant and meaningful dreams which I could remember well after awakening and I love to take a trip down memory lane for a while.
3. Do you like hearing other’s dreams?
Answer – By all means. I suppose that dreams represent their current psychological stress or struggles that they express themselves in an environment considered safe. Therefore, when I listen to them speaking about their dreams, I can get an insight into their body, mind and spirit.
4. Why are dreams so important? /Do you think dreams will affect life?
Answer – Well, this is an interesting question. I think we are all aware of how important dream is. Dreams motivate us to move forward, overcome obstacles to fulfill ourselves.
Dream is something out of reach only when do people have no passion and patience, as well as life purposes. Honestly, I feel pity for whoever lives without dream as they’ll never know what they can do and how dreams can shape them.
5. What is your dream?
Answer – I’m living the dream to become a successful businessman who can run a chain store. I’m trying to fulfill my dream and hopefully one day it’ll come true.
6. Do you want to learn more about dreams?
Answer – To me, dreams always beg a question. I often wonder why we dreams, how dreams occur in our life and how they can predict what will happen in the future. Therefore, I would like to look into them more carefully to figure out the mysteries lying beneath my dreams.
7. Do you think dreams will affect life?
Answer – In fact, a dream is a wish your heart makes. Hence, you usually dream about what you are hoping, so with someone who is superstitious, it’s good when their dreams turn into a good precursor, which makes them feel relieved about the future. Then, there’s no denying that dreams will affect life in all ways.
You may also like:
- Agreements: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Are You in Debt?: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- At the Shops: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- At the Computer: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- At the Office: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Business: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Business Expressions: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Code of Practice: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Computers: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Credit Card Holders: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
Follow us on Twitter for more updates and the latest test tasks. If you want to support my work, you can buy me a cup of coffee here.