Talking about Carrying thing in IELTS Speaking can be a challenge, not only for the vocabulary, but also knowing what to talk about. The IELTS Speaking Module is designed to assess your English Language Speaking Skills. To ensure a good score in the IELTS Speaking Module, you must study and practice the common Speaking Question types.
Get ideas on the sample answers below and practice to achieve your target band score. Here are some of the questions asked:
1. What will you bring when you go out?
Answer – Oh, this is such an interesting question to me. Being a girl means that being neat and beautiful is her top priority. Hence, whenever I go out, I often carry a black leather backpack which contains a comb, a pack of tissues, a bottle of water and a jacket that would protect me from the severe sunlight of the sun during a day.
2. Did you ever forget to bring things?
Answer – I’m kind of absent-minded so I sometimes forget to bring the keys. I tend to toss keys everywhere so I have lost them several times.
3. Will you bring different things in the daytime or at night?
Answer – I would say that most of the time when I go out during the daytime or night, I always bring along a purse which contains my credit and debit cards, small money, and driving license. However, I will bring some make-up and skincare products like sunscreen in my vintage bag when I go out in the daylight hours.
The difference? Well, it’s hard for me to say exactly what the specific things are. However, there’s a subtle difference between the stuff I carry in the morning and in the evening. I enjoy wearing a backpack with a pack of tissues, a bottle of water and a comb, except a jacket in the evening since the sun won’t scare me anymore.
4. How would you remind yourself of something you need to bring?
Answer – Well, I have never ever thought about it. Such an interesting question, though. I think that I can refresh my memory by taking note of every single thing I should bring along during the day shortly after I get up.
This is because in the morning, I can recharge enough energy after a healthy sleep, thereby being able to avoid forgetting things to carry along.
5. When you go to different places, do you carry different kinds of things?
Answer – Well, I’m a kind of person who prefers the same things all the time, so it’s not very easy for me to change my stuff. Whenever I go out, I hardly carry a lot of things.
Hence, when I arrive at different places, I still bring my favorite backpack with the same personal objects, such as: a pack of tissues, a bottle of water and a jacket.
You may also like:
- Agreements: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Are You in Debt?: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- At the Shops: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- At the Computer: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- At the Office: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Business: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Business Expressions: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Code of Practice: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Computers: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
- Credit Card Holders: TOEIC Practice Test Questions & Answers
Follow us on Twitter for more updates and the latest test tasks. If you want to support my work, you can buy me a cup of coffee here.