Talking about public gardens or parks in IELTS Speaking can be a challenge, not only for the vocabulary, but also knowing what to talk about. The IELTS Speaking Module is designed to assess your English Language Speaking Skills. To ensure a good score in the IELTS Speaking Module, you must study and practice the common Speaking Question types.
Get ideas on the sample answers below and practice to achieve your target band score. Here are some of the questions asked:
1. Are public gardens very important in your country?
Answer – Yes, absolutely. This is simply because people can enjoy a great time with their friends or families in public gardens via some activities like going for a stroll or looking at the beautiful flowerbeds.
2. Are there many public gardens in your country?
Answer – Not much I have to say. People tend to be so tied up at the workplace or at school, therefore, there is no need to have many public gardens, from the government’s perspective.
3. Do you think there are enough public gardens in your hometown?
Answer – I think it’s pretty enough as I am more concerned about the quality rather than the quantity. And most of the public gardens in the place where I am living, which is also my hometown, offer me a great experience you know, looking at the beautiful plants and flowers every time I tire myself out.
You may also like:
- [Learn English] 250+ One Word Substitutions
- Basic IELTS Speaking Questions and Answers
- 48 City Related Words And Their Meanings
- English Collocation Exercise with Answers
- Common English Grammar Mistakes You Need To Know
- General IELTS Writing Tips: How Can Your Improve Your Score
- What is Register in English Grammar?
- When to Use Parallelism in English – A Brief Guide
- 7 Categories of Idioms with Meaning and Examples
- Basic Forms of English Verb Tenses – Tabular View with Examples
Follow us on Twitter for more updates and the latest test tasks. If you want to support my work, you can buy me a cup of coffee here.