Four Corners is an integrated four-skills English course for adults and young adults. It is designed to meet the needs of learners of all levels, from beginner to advanced. The course is divided into four levels: 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Each level of Four Corners consists of a Student’s Book, a Workbook, a Teacher’s Guide, and a Class Audio CD. The Student’s Book contains a variety of activities to help learners develop their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills. The Workbook provides additional practice for all four skills. The Teacher’s Guide contains lesson plans, answer keys, and additional resources for teachers. The Class Audio CD contains all of the listening activities from the Student’s Book.
Four Corners is a comprehensive and engaging course that will help learners reach their English language goals. The course is based on the latest research in second language acquisition, and it uses a variety of proven techniques to help learners learn effectively. Four Corners is also highly motivating, and it uses a variety of interesting and engaging activities to keep learners engaged.
The Four Corners Books are written by Jack C. Richards and David Bohlke. Jack C. Richards is a world-renowned expert in second language teaching and learning. He is the author of many popular English language teaching books, including “Cambridge English for Life.” David Bohlke is a teacher and teacher trainer with over 20 years of experience. He is the author of several English language teaching books, including “The Complete Guide to Teaching English.”
The Four Corners Books are highly recommended for learners of all levels. The books are comprehensive, engaging, and effective. They are a great way to learn English and reach your language learning goals.
If you are looking for a comprehensive, engaging, and effective English language course, the Four Corners Level 1 to 4 Books are a great option.
All books are widely used and respected English language learning series that has helped many learners around the world to improve their English proficiency.You may also like:
- On The Road – Correct/Wrong English Grammar Exercise
- The Media – Choose Correct Words and Expressions
- Cracking the Code – Letter Relationships Questions and Answers
- Deciphering Jumbled Words – A Letter Rearrangement Challenge
- Word Relationships – Multiple Choice Questions With Answers
- 200+ Essential GRE Vocabulary Words
- Choose the Correct Word – Similar/Opposite Meaning Exercise
- 300+ Important Vocabulary Words For TOEFL Exam
- 300+ Essential Vocabulary Words for Success in IELTS, TOEIC, and TOEFL
- Find The Word Which is Different From The Rest – Practice Test Questions