Talking about sunny days in IELTS Speaking can be a challenge, not only for the vocabulary, but also knowing what to talk about. The IELTS Speaking Module is designed to assess your English Language Speaking Skills. To ensure a good score in the IELTS Speaking Module, you must study and practice the common Speaking Question types.
Get ideas on the sample answers below and practice to achieve your target band score. Here are some of the questions asked:
1. Do you like sunny days?
Answer – I would say I am most productive and energetic on sunny days since there are full of brightness and positivity. For me, sunshine represents hope and optimism, thus, it gives me motivation to perform better at school or at work.
On the contrary, I tend to be more lethargic and less enthusiastic during rainy season, mostly because of its dull and gloomy atmosphere.
2. What do you like to do when it’s a sunny day?
Answer – I’d love to participate in some outdoor activities under the sun like meeting up with some friends or do some sports, especially swimming.
Or I’ll grab the chance for a photography tour. Everything becomes so clear and stunning on sunny days, no matter it’s early in the morning or late in the afternoon, as long as the sun shines, I’m sure I’ll find inspiration almost everywhere.
3. Would you like to stay at home or go outside when the weather is great?
Answer – It’s recommended that people should spend more time outside for both physical and mental benefits and there’s no reason not to, especially when the weather is great.
I usually get out of the house for a walk or short break just to enjoy the fresh air. It’s also a really helpful tactic to boost creativity and regain focus after long working hours.
4. Are there many sunny days in your hometown?
Answer – I’m living in a tropical country so it’s safe to say that there are more sunshine than rain, which is great news for people who enjoy being outside like me.
However, the heat can be extreme in some specific months of the year, therefore, we have to apply sunscreen or cover ourselves carefully before leaving the house to avoid sunburn or heatstroke.
You may also like:
- Important Words Related To Tools and Post Office
- 50+ Words Related To Building and Camping
- In the Sea: Ocean-Related 100+ Words
- 50+ House-Related Words You Should Know
- List Of Important Farm and Flower Related Words
- 50+ Containers and Devices Related Words You Should Remember
- 80+ Clothing and Grooming-Related Words
- Important Words Related To Birthday and Body
- List of Firehouse, Bathroom and Beach Related Words
- Important Sports And Story Words You Should Know
Follow us on Twitter for more updates and the latest test tasks. If you want to support my work, you can buy me a cup of coffee here.