Talking about boats in IELTS Speaking can be a challenge, not only for the vocabulary, but also knowing what to talk about. The IELTS Speaking Module is designed to assess your English Language Speaking Skills. To ensure a good score in the IELTS Speaking Module, you must study and practice the common Speaking Question types.
Get ideas on the sample answers below and practice to achieve your target band score. Here are some of the questions asked:
1. Do you like boating?
Answer – I don’t have any clue about this. As a matter of fact, I haven’t had any chance to experience the feeling of riding or being on a boat, so I’m quite unsure to jump to the conclusion. Apart from this, I’m seasick which might make me vomit on a boat.
2. What have you ever done by boat?
Answer – From my recollection, my father and I did hire a boat to go fishing in a river. It was an out-of-this-world experience since we marveled at the beautiful landscapes and caught lots of big fish and squids.
3. Do you want to own a boat?
Answer – No, it’s the last thing I want to do. I’m not living near coastal areas. Here in the cities, there’re hardly any lakes or rivers for me to go boating. Besides, a boat can cost an arm and a leg these days, so I think it’s not worth your while.
You may also like:
- Important Words Related To Tools and Post Office
- 50+ Words Related To Building and Camping
- In the Sea: Ocean-Related 100+ Words
- 50+ House-Related Words You Should Know
- List Of Important Farm and Flower Related Words
- 50+ Containers and Devices Related Words You Should Remember
- 80+ Clothing and Grooming-Related Words
- Important Words Related To Birthday and Body
- List of Firehouse, Bathroom and Beach Related Words
- Important Sports And Story Words You Should Know
Follow us on Twitter for more updates and the latest test tasks. If you want to support my work, you can buy me a cup of coffee here.